We stand behind our products and are happy to offer a warranty on most trees, shrubs and perennials. Here is what you need to know when looking to redeem your warranty on a deceased plant.
- Do I need my receipt and blue yard ticket to redeem my warranty?
- Yes you do. This allows us to verify the date of purchase as well as the specific plant that you’re bringing in. Seeing these two receipts, we can make sure we’re within the guidelines stated on the back of your blue yard ticket.
- Do I need to bring in the plant that needs to be replaced to redeem my warranty?
- Yes you do. If it’s a larger tree or shrub, please feel free to leave it in your vehicle, we will come out and look at it.
- Does my plant that I purchased on sale carry a warranty?
- As stated on the back of your blue yard ticket, only items sold at full price carry a warranty.
- Does my replacement plant carry the same warranty?
- Since this plant was not purchased at full price, it does not carry a warranty.
- What should I expect when I bring in a plant to be redeemed?
- When you bring in your plant to be redeemed, we will look closely at the plant’s roots and stems and try to problem solve what went wrong. We love educating our customers on proper care of these plants to ensure future success! Sometimes all you need is just a little tweak in watering, feeding, or care to have a thriving specimen!
Warranty as stated on the back of the blue yard ticket:
Trees and shrubs sold at full price are guaranteed for one year from date of purchase, plant credit only. Perennials, roses and grasses are guaranteed for 90 days. Sale items, annuals, pond plants, peaches and other specialty items are not guaranteed. A receipt, yard ticket and the plant must accompany all returns.
Plants that do not have a warranty are listed below:
- Globe Willow
- Japanese Maple
- Harry Lauder Walking Stick
- Tree Peony
- Sweet Cherry
- Carol Mackie Daphne
- All SALE items